Happy Mother's Day









I still have a 3 page letter written to me by you in the prime of my teenage rebellion… I remember coming home one night, probably later than I was supposed to be getting there, and seeing an envelope on the counter addressed “My Dearest Jennifer”… It was end of that letter that will forever stick out…

“Jennifer, there is NOTHING you could EVER do that would make me ever love you less…
You are my daughter and I will always love you. I am so thankful for you”.

I remember even then having a tender heart for God and understanding conviction but more importantly I began to understand unconditional love.

I’m no longer that bratty little teenage girl, and I’m so proud to call you my best friend…

Thank you for all the things that seemed to have went unnoticed:

Sitting at the end of our bed talking with me and Janelle everynight...
Telling me I’m beautiful…
Loving me through my rebellious years…
Sending (money,stamps) or whatever my need was home with me in my children's diaper bag secretly …
Buying diapers every Sunday for the twins when they were babies…
Thinking of all of us everytime you stop at the store or garage sales...
Having a closet of “gifts” for me to take from to give to people when I didn’t have money to get them on my own…
Making the BEST meals every Sunday for all 19 of us to this day…
Watching my children without hesitation even when you work full-time...
Teaching my boys in Sunday school for years and now on Wednesday nights…
Loving my Father the way you do…
Teaching us kids the importance of family …
Letting me and the boys come live with you over and over…
Laughing at my jokes :)….
Going grocery shopping with me just so we can spend time together…
NEVER judging me even with all my many mistakes…
Teaching me how to cook and how to enjoy it…
All our coffee and lunch visits...
Praying for me...
Displaying your Faith in such a beautiful way...


I truly could go on and on… You live so selflessly…. Your love is so special.

Proverbs 31:29 Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all.

Not only am I Blessed to have you but God has also Blessed me with a Godly Mother in Law who loved my husband and his siblings with this same selfless love. I'm equally as proud to call her my mom! xo