Jroad

Last night there was a worship gathering that my husband and our church's band was asked to play for. Around about the third song, I could feel myself being led to tears...

I was looking around me and standing amid some of the special ones that God knew He would be bringing into my life. He knew what my future held way back then. He knew what I needed and where He was bringing me. He knew that this would become my life, these would be my friends, and that my heart would indeed heal.

Tomorrow morning, Jericho road is launching its first "Every 12th". Every 12th, is simply the idea that every 12th Sunday, you won't find our people practicing at our local place of worship. Our goal is to take our gifts, talents, hands and feet right into our community...

Thank you Eric- my sweet husband for loving the Lord the way you do. I'm so proud to be your wife.

Thank you Justin and Anne for be willing to move here from New Jersey and for your amazing leadership for our community.

Thank you Jericho Road church family for your role in my family's life.

www.jroadchurch.org