I promise


Mr. Blare:

I promise I love you as much as David, Andrew and Keegan.
I promise I'm still praying for you daily.
I promise I will continue to listen to you when you need to speak.
I promise to hug you as long as you'll let me.
I promise to believe in you - NO matter what!
I promise to let you spread your wings as you continue to grow up on me.

Mr. Andrew:

I promise to love you as much as I love Blare, David and Keegan.
I promise to listen to you speak when you need to talk.
I promise to believe in you, NO matter what!
I promise to hug you as long as you'll let me.
I promise to continue to pray for you every day.


Mr. David:

I promise to love you as much as I love Blare, Andrew and Keegan,
I promise to continue to pray for you daily.
I promise to believe in you, NO matter what!
I promise to hug you as long as you'll let me.
I promise to listen to you when you need to speak.


Mr. Keegan,

I promise to love you as much as I love Blare, David and Andrew.
I promise to pray for you everyday.
I promise to believe in you, NO matter what!
I promise to listen when you need to speak.
I promise to hold you as much as you'll let me.


Lord God:

I promise to be the mother to these boys that you have called and created me to be. I understand that they are each precious gifts from you. Thank you for entrusting me with them.

Humbly yours,
Jennifer