I am a writer


Proverbs 16:9 “A man/woman's heart plans her way, but the Lord directs her steps”.

I am embracing the fact that I AM a writer. The only thing that would get in the way of this idea would be myself.
When I started writing my story a few months ago, something snapped in me and now I have been going full force into a direction that only He will be able to lead me in.
I am still trying to remember what it was that actually caused me to sit down and start writing. I remember after writing the first chapter that I felt drained.
Once I started writing, I just could not stop. I literally have had many nights since then, where I get up out of bed to go write more. At first, it was a heavy read. It was something very hard to write about because it brought me back to some painful and difficult days that I wanted to forget about. After a few days of writing, I had to go pull out my old journals to get a better recollection of what I was trying to remember. In those journals, I was writing to God.
It was truly amazing to see what I was asking Him to do, and to now see that He was listening the whole time. He even knew that I would one day be writing about it for others to read. (wow)
I recognize that I have been on this journey to trust Him, cling to Him and I’ve learned that He is so safe.
I’ve always wanted to find my creative side, now that I have discovered it, I can’t stop….


~Jennifer~