Conference

Exodus 13:21
The LORD went ahead of them. He guided them during the day with a pillar of cloud, and he provided light at night with a pillar of fire. This allowed them to travel by day or by night.



I have been asking God to send me a cloud by day and a fire by night. It sounds kind of crazy I know... (That's me)

A few months ago, I attended a conference in Grand Haven, Mi. I wrote about it when I returned home that afternoon. It was the day after I had first sat down to write out and reflect on my journey through divorce.
God had been preparing my heart to receive all that He had for me that day and He then gave me an incredible longing to be part of something more.

After the conference let out, I went forward to talk with one of the keynote speakers. It was a woman named Dawn Scott Jones http://www.dawnjones.org/
She led a breakout session that morning and I attended. Before I knew it, she was touching on some areas in my life that still needed healing.
I came away from the conference completely inspired to continue the journey that I was on in writing out my story. I am walking on this path that I really don't even understand myself. Daily I continue to ask Him to lead me in the direction He wants for me to go and He just keeps telling me...
keep moving
For the last few months, I've been in connection with Dawn to show support to the vision God has placed in her heart to tell her story. She is being obedient and because of that, He is being faithful.

There was a lunch meeting today for her team. I had planned to attend.
On the way there, I turned the radio down so I could talk to my Savior. I asked Him to move in the hearts that would be meeting around the table. As I was in mid sentence, I looked up and poof, there it was... My cloud. It was just in front of me and the only cloud in the sky. I began to thank Him for the very small formed blessing that He had put in front of my windshield. Not only was it the only cloud in the sky, it was also in the shape of a heart. I kid you not. :)

I know that we serve a God who cares about every detail of our lives... EVERY little detail. He wants to show Himself to us and HE will if we ask.

The conference that Dawn is putting together along with Cecil Murphey http://themanbehindthewords.com/ will be a nation wide conference. The first one will be hosted in Grand Rapids on October 8.

If you know anybody that is in need of healing... COME.


I will be posting registration information soon. Mark your calendars now.