Psalms 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.

I was standing in line at Walmart today listing off in my head all the events and details that I needed to remember and would need to make arrangements for when I happened to glance over and look at the magazine rack next to me. The next thing I know, I am feeling depressed and sad all because I saw a picture of a creative fall decoration. I was sad because I wanted to make it but something told me that I would be too busy to actually do that and so I focused on how that made me feel incomplete.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
It is not even fall yet... Where did that come from?
I have just three days left at my part-time job and I'm beginning to wonder if I will make it. (j/k).
Thankfully my good friend Tana ***http://thegirlintherearviewmirror.blogspot.com/ had sent me some verses today via email to remind me of what it is that I should be focusing on.

Lord God Almighty,

Thank you so much for always being enough for me. Father God, please allow this next season of my life to absorb the rest this weary soul is in need of. You are all that I need Jesus.
Thank you for this scripture verse as a reminder to... Be STILL. Help me to obey you in this. In the Mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.


~Jennifer~