Do you know who you are?

Psalms 139:13 For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb.

I have had the word
identity rolling around in my head today. I know it was inspired by some recent conversations with friends.

I feel like so many of us women are in search of who we are. We want an "identity" to describe who we are so that our lives serve a purpose. Some of us are driven to discover it as a profession and some of us think it's in the children we mother. Some would rather let their husbands define who they become and then there are the ones who are completely lost and are just in search.

I believe that when we ask for God to show us who we are and to show us our purpose that He listens and He responds.

My Prayer,

Lord Jesus, I ask for you to continue to show me more of my purpose. Open my eyes to the things you are showing me and help me to receive them as from you. Thank you Lord Jesus for what you are doing. I love you.

~me (your daughter)