For the last few months, when I roll out of bed in the morning, I am filled with anticipation. I get excited to see what the day may bring forth.

I find myself jotting down little ideas that come to me while I have free time and I ask God to give me His dreams for my life each night before I fall asleep.

Of course, I have had days that challenge me too but on those days I have begun to recite Proverbs 3:5&6 in my mind and aloud.

Proverbs 3:5&6
Trust in the Lord with ALL of your heart and lean not on your understanding but in ALL your ways acknowledge HIM and He will make your path straight.

If we are able to see where God is at in EVERYTHING, then He will show us which direction to take. I LOVE THAT...
He wants to lead us and show us the path to take, we have to acknowledge that He is there even in the bad in order to stay the course. As we do that, more of our purpose is revealed.

Today's Prayer:
Father God,
Please show me and those reading this today more of where you are at in things we cannot control. Help us to trust you even when it doesn't make sense. Encourage us today with a Spirit of Joy about the future we have in You. Thank you for your amazing Love.