If I could tell her something...

The more that I discover who I am in Christ, the more I want to share it with others.

When I sat down to write my book a few months ago, I really didn't know what it would become. I first pulled out a notebook and wrote and then I started to transfer the words onto the desktop computer in our living room. I would listen to inspiring music with a pair of big black headphones on my ears and just type away.

When I started getting to places that I couldn't quite remember, it was then that I went and found old journals. I started journaling when I was 10. I was inspired to do so by my father, after I stumbled on some of his. I loved reading about his day from when he was a young boy.

Sadly, the journals didn't only write surface things, it wrote from places of pain as well.

As the months have passed on, I continue to look back to who I was during different
seasons and wish somehow magically that I could run back to tell that girl who she really was (in Christ).

I know she kind of knew, but if she really
KNEW, would her words journaled have been different.

This picture was taken when I was 22, I was pregnant for not only my second, but my second and third children. Twins... This was also right around the time that I began struggling with an eating disorder. It conquered me for years to come. I didn't want to "get fat".
Telling women who they are in Christ is
POWERFUL! You ARE beautiful just the way you are. You were created that way by your CREATOR.



I am God's child ~ John 1:12

I am a friend of Jesus Christ ~ John 15:15

I have been justified ~ Romans 5:1

I am united with the Lord, and I am one with Him in spirit ~ 1 Corin. 6:17

I have been bought with a price, and I belong to God ~ 1 Corin. 6:19-20

I am a member of Christ's body ~ 1 Corin. 12:27

I have been chosen by God and adopted as His child ~ Ephesians 1:3-8

I have been redeemed and forgiven of all my sins ~ Colossians 1:13-14

I am complete in Christ ~ Colossians 2:9-10

I have direct access to the throne of grace through Jesus Christ ~ Hebrews 4:14-16