Needing the balance

I am so thankful to be a wife and mother. This role in my life continues to be my key role and the one that I know I have been called to first. In order to do all the things that I have in my heart to do, it will take the perfect balance.

I am in constant search for better ways to produce organization in my life. It would be safe to say that I am not a big fan of clutter or confusion.
When I quit my job a few months ago to stay home, I went and purchased a weekly calendar, some folders, and a bag to carry information along with me while I would meet with women to discuss the Legacy Conference.

Little by little, the clutter has made its way in to my life.
Tonight I had to clean up the desktop on my computer (again). I created some new folders for Legacy with sub categories. Then I pulled out the folders in my carrying bag to clean out and now I am trying to color coordinate my weekly calendar.

As I went for a walk to clear my head and talk with the Lord, I continued to surrender my whole life to Him. Only He will be able to bring the peace and strength for each new day that comes my way. I was reminded that following Him should not feel like a burden. It should produce rest for my soul. I am so thankful that He is in control of the things that I love most. I know that the balance that I am looking for can only be found.... IN HIM.

Prayer
Lord Jesus, please give me wisdom on how to prioritize my life so that YOU are lifted up most in my life. Help me to lean on you and only you when I am feeling weighed down and please bring me the peace that I will need in that moment. Thank you for the things that you have given my heart to desire and please help them to be your desires for me. When they are not your desires for me, open my eyes and show me that. I love you.

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.