The vision


I have been asking God for quite some time now to show me more of my purpose in Him. I believe that He has been doing just that. One of the things that He has put in my heart over the last few months is to host a conference. My dream is to share with women from my heart and also to encourage them on their journeys with Him.

As we connect more of the pieces to the
Legacy Conference, a touch of fear has moved in. I am so afraid of messing up something that could become so beautiful.

I do recognize that I am not the one in control of this. This dream could be gone tomorrow. The passion and inspiration could fade and the hope that fuels me today would be lost.

Just one wrong word, or action, or attitude could change this course. Oh Jesus, keep me
sensitive to Your Spirit.

As the storms come, may my eyes be fixed on
You. Help me from relying on anything that isn't from You, especially from myself.


Hebrews 12:1-2

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a
cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.