God's Amazing Grace

When I look over my life and see all the MANY MANY mistakes that I have made, I am able to see my great need for His Grace and Mercy.

I have made so many unfulfilled promises to the Lord over the years. In my great need for Him to move or to act in a situation that was going on in my life, I would say things to Him that I thought that I could accomplish if He would fix things.

I wanted freedom from addictions and patterns in my life but I would always go back to them if things weren't going my way.


It was a cycle.

The Lord knows your heart. He sees us in our true identity.
So He extends Grace and Mercy.

May you give Him your heart today.
This promise is the ONLY one that matters.

Romans 10:9
"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."