It had to be this way

Are you in a season of Doubt?

I have been reflecting over the last few days on how the Lord puts us on the path that He knows is best for us. (All of the time)

If I only believed that He was in control when I felt good about my life and the direction that it was headed in then it wouldn't require Faith at all.

As I seek for Him to show me Himself when life is hard and my heart feels heavy...
Maybe then, He can open my eyes to more of what He has for me.

I have to believe that the Lord knows every detail of my life now and forever and that He is in complete control of each and every situation that pertains to it. Whatever the trial may be, He knows, and He knows that it is for my best.

His word is full of promises to us of the desires that He has for us...

Why do we allow doubt to creep in when things seem tough?


Prayer:

Oh God, please show me who you are when I don't humanly understand the hard things that life can bring my way. Thank you for different seasons that come.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.