The sun will set a bit earlier tonight then it did last... I can already feel some change in the walls around me. The fireplace burning, the blankets stacked up and the candles are lit. I wrestle with the wonder of whether or not our home is fully prepared for the cold that will soon come... I am quickly reminded of the key ingredient once again... (Trust)

November brings me the opportunity to reflect on the year that was given. In reflecting, I've become so very grateful and it naturally leads me to my knees.


And so I begin to dream again for the next season. I compile words together that are filled with hope and the completely impossible and I bring them before
His Throne.

I realize that the key ingredient will remain the same ...

(Trust)

Psalm 37:3 Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.