Are you GROWING?

W hen you look back over your life, where do you see the most growth?

Have you endured trials that have stretched you and taught you new truths about God and His character?

Can you think of a time from your past where it seemed as though God was not in control?

Maybe your in in the STORM right now... Are you learning anything about yourself?


I can remember nights where I was all alone and I was literally screaming at God and asking Him where He was and how He could be allowing the things happening in my life to take place if He really loved me. I can still remember my words and the way that I felt towards Him.

He was so close to me but I couldn't see what He could see. He saw into my future and I just had to trust Him while my heart and my life lay in ruins.

Hold on tight friends, close your eyes and give Him your heart and hand. Greener pastures will come.

There will be a new you on the other side.


Some verses for reflecting.

1 Peter 2:2
“As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:”

Philippians 1:6
“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.”

1 Corinthians 13:11
“When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.”

1 Corinthians 14:20
“Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.”