December 2 2011

Its Friday... Family Night Fun Night
Menu = Papa Murphey's

I just got back from taking Keegan on a beautiful walk in our neighborhood. I can't believe that it is already a few days into the month of December. Blare has his first high school Christmas dance this weekend.

The Christmas tree is up and the house is decorated and I am so excited to celebrate this beautiful season that we are approaching.

I have been working on writing again. A topical book this time. I have given myself the goal of writing 1000 words a day until its complete. I pray the inspiration continues to fuel me.

The conference details continue to come together as we move forward and closer to our first event. The enthusiasm is contagious and motivating.

I read in Proverbs 3 and Deuteronomy 11 today.
Feed this thirsty soul Lord. I continue to cry out for wisdom and knowledge.