Waiting...


Definition -
wait·ing (wtng)
n.
1. The act of remaining inactive or stationary.
2. A period of time spent waiting.

We all know what it feels like to wait for something. Every new season presents a new reason to wait...


I wonder how much of our lives are spent in this place. The place of day dreaming and wishing for something to come into fruition.

I don't ever remember a time in my life when I wasn't waiting for something.

I don't think that there is anything necessarily wrong with waiting... UNLESS, I never take the time to breathe and just consume how good it is that I have it right now.

I want balance.
The fulfilled, abundant life with a heavenly anticipation of each new day.

Prayer:

Lord help me to keep my eyes on you. Help me not to get ahead of you and your plans for my life. Teach me how to live a life full of balance. Help me to keep my hope in YOU for my future and not in anything else. Thank you for this beautiful December evening with my family. I am so Blessed.

2 Corinthians 4:16-18
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.